Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Seth

It's been a very sad couple of weeks at Playcentre.
We've lost two babies unexpectedly.
One Ella, was playing in the sandpit one week
and gone the next.
Hard to comprehend.
The other, Seth
was born sleeping on Saturday at 40 weeks.
It's heartbreaking and hard.
We pull together, there's lots of tears
and lots of hugs at Playcentre.
It's life in the raw at the moment
and we are sad, sad, sad.
We were so looking forward to meeting Seth,
he was already one of us.
I remember baby Ila sleeping on Kelly's tummy
one morning during session.

We grieve for a little one born perfect
but not for this world.

We hug our kids a bit tighter.

10 comments:

  1. Deb, some angels wings don't get to unfirl here on earth, they are just too good for that. I often think their short visits are to remind us all to love those that we are with.
    healing hugs
    Miche'le

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sad. And a painful reminder to cherish every moment with the children we have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb that is absolutely heart breaking. What a huge and difficult journey for you all and especially those families. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Words are never enough at times like these. My wish is for peace and healing to everyone touched by these precious angels especially their parents and families.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am so sincerely sorry. You all have gone through so much. I can't begin to comprehend how you get by.

    Sending love your way. Lots of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a tough time in what is already a very tough time. Take care.
    Abbe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't commented in a while, Deb, mostly because I'm at a loss for words to comfort you, but please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, again, and again, and again! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am so sad to read about these losses...you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!