Sunday, July 17, 2011

Laughing all the way to the supermarket...


So tonight Chrissy, Annie and I went to the supermarket.

Annie was being a terror and charging around the place.

Chrissy was taking photos of her as she lay on the floor
and generally took over Pak n' Save.

So when I came up to the counter
I started saying things like, "go and see mummy"
and "come here and Grandma will fix it"

Chrissy was hissing at me under her breath.
But then, GOLD!
Annie hit her head and started crying.
She reached her little hands to Chrissy 
and said "Mummy"!!!!!

Bad bad teenage mummy!
tehe
it's called KARMA!!!

8 comments:

  1. She's so cute tho xxx
    This is one of the reasons why I shop online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute photos! And a great story

    ReplyDelete
  3. Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. Such a cute age!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you made me laugh deb...that is no mean feat just now too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this a while ago, but didn't comment when I read it... but I have to say, I was laughing so loudly! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!