Sunday, July 10, 2011

Thrifty tin swap...

I met the lovely Hannah at Addington Coffee Co
last week and we swapped tins.
Hanna had filled my tins with things I love.
Look at this bias binding!

Thrifted buttons!

Beautiful needle case.

Look at these buttons, amazing.

And best of all a beautiful brooch that she made!

This was so much fun.
I did learn that I don't make a good swap mama.
I managed to freak Miriam out by giving
her three days to put her tin together, oops!

Anyway by the end of July everyone should have their tins
and I hope you have enjoyed putting them together
as much fun as Hannah and I did.

1 comment:

  1. It all worked out in the end and that is all that matters at the end of the day -
    And you did have yet another biggie earthquake in the middle of all of the planning.
    Alls well that ends well xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!