Sunday, July 17, 2011

We're off for a bit...

Reuben, Annie-Rose and I are off on an adventure today
to stay in Twisel for a while!

Looking forward to easy-peasy meals
and lots of walking in the fresh air with the kiddies.
Also looking forward to the awesome opshop Miriam told me about!

Lots of quilt time and board games and stories.
Hopefully just what the doctor ordered.

Also have plans for a quilty project that's been cut out for two years
yes two years I say. Hopefully make progress this week
while the little person sleeps.

Hope your plans for the week are as fun as ours!!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great time!! Twizel is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful break! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope all is going okay Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. I really need to make a charm square quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!