Saturday, July 2, 2011

What's my style??

Inspired by Miriam this morning
i've looked through my photos.
I like fresh and light.
I like things that have meaning to me
reminding me of something or someone.
I like something a little bit different
you know that not everybody has.
I like making the everyday beautiful.
I like traditional.
and a little bit quirky, but not too much.
I like colour. Particularly red.
I like to recycle something to something beautiful.
I love practical items.

What's your style?

5 comments:

  1. All of the above! :o)
    Truly. All the characteristics you listed, I would list as well. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about the colour red!!?
    So appealing to so many of us creative types!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style. You have a great eye for colours and combining elements together and you are SUCH a clever op-shopper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also am a 'red' girl, in all his nuances...... Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always stuck with 'eclectic' as my style. I love red too! I love anything vintage and quite like shabby chic (don't think it would work in my home though) I love jewel tones AND I love pastels ....how does that work? I love traditional.I love texture and textiles for warmth. It's easier for me to say what I don't like. I don't like minimalist, modern or oriental design. Maybe I just haven't found my style yet?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!