Friday, August 5, 2011

Today I'm grateful for...

being able to be make fun stuff
it's the difference between sanity and not!

Beautiful fabrics!

Sweet little girl

Great light for taking pictures
(plenty of good pics to come)

Meeting up with awesome bloggers and readers

So great to be able to be a nerd in public!!
who else wants to talk about twitter, apps and instagram??


This beautiful brooch which the extremely lovely Katie
just gave to me because I loved it.

The sun is shining, so much to be grateful for today.
More here.

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Just look at my wee boy looking longingly at the food on the table! I do feed him, I promise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping over form Maxabella's. I spent last weekend at a blogging conference, it's so nice to sit with people who think it's perfectly normal to tweet while someone else is talking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fun to meet other bloggers in person. And your list tugs at my heart. Counting your blessings. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like I missed quite the shindig! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog. And I have to say, I can see why you loved that brooch...I love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I could quilt like you can quilt, I'd be grateful every day. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!