Friday, October 28, 2011

Just a few more camping and caravan pics (I couldn't help myself)

One of the ingredients of a good camping trip is lots of food eaten out doors!

The caravan was great, it had lots of shelves to put kids games and suchlike
perfect for rainy days. I love using tins, it's kinda like a surprise when you open them!!

I read The Help (it's amazing) and The Slap is for next time.
These china dogs I brought at the market,
Mum and Dad had these exact dogs when I was growing up, I wonder what happened to them?

Of course we took lots of quilts, it's not camping without quilts,
well quilts and thrifted blankets!!

I think the main thing I'll remember from this trip is all the camp fires.
Basically and all day every day camp fires.
Great to sit and talk beside.

Annie wore shorts for the first time this summer and she looked so cute.
Teeny tiny shorts for a wee girl!

The big kids even went swimming (why??)
It must have been freeeeeeeeeezing brrrrr

Camping by the sea really is the best.
Can't wait to go back.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I love to camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the help too! And the movie is actually as wonderful as the book! Glad you had such a nice time camping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do enjoy camping and I really don't care what the weather is like. It's all good fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks and sounds like you had lovely time. What a fun idea to put the games in those old tins. "The Help" is on my must read list so good to here you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get the feeling you've come back a little refreshed . . . it sounds and looks amazing - here's to many more xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!