Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday afternoon is the perfect time for a little girl's party...

I love birthday parties on Sunday afternoons
Sunshine on bunting is one of my favourite things!

Pretty party food

Sunshine in the garden

Party guests wearing their favourite frocks!

Commandeering the party girl's new chalk!

Abby and Emelia watching the birds fly!

Spring blossom

Fun art

Can't get enough of sunshine on flowers!

Happy Birthday Emelia
we love having you in our whanau!
Hope you have loads of fun being two.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely bunting! And very pretty pictures, looks like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos of gorgeous children on a beautiful day! Take joy from the precious things eh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos and I do so love that bunting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so wonderful. What a perfect Sunday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!