Monday, October 10, 2011

This is why I make quilts...

When Chrissy and James were little (a long time ago)
they used to drag the duvet off their beds every day to snuggle in while they watched TV.
It used to drive me nuts. So I made a couple of quilts...

and then a couple more. haha
Yes that is how it started. Now we have quite a few.
But it's so nice to see the children using them particularly when they are sick or tired.

Last week was a real pyjama week for Miss Annie-Rose
she is still really full off it but starting to feel a bit brighter.

Poor wee darling, its so hard when they are sick and you can't do anything about it.

Except provide a cosy nest to snuggle in while they wait for this too to pass.

8 comments:

  1. poor wee button, but what better then a snuggly quilt to wrap up in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous photos of beautiful kids. You must love to see your quilts being so loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't think of a nicer way to stay snug and warm :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember being little and sick and I loved having my mom look after me. You say there is nothing you can do but you are doing so much! Love and quilts and snuggles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Annie-Rose, I hope she is feeling better soon. Your quilts are lovely and it is nice to see that they are well loved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my goodness she is getting to be so big!!! poor thing. it can not be easy for either of you, her being sick!! though she does look terribly cozy in your quilts

    ReplyDelete
  7. And your quilts are all so beautiful colorful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute kiddies and quilts. They look so cozy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!