Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What I've been up to...

I've been spending looooooong afternoons keeping Annie awake
so that she goes to sleep at night before I do.

Laughing at Miss Annie as she changes her clothes over and over
and over and over again.

Finally sewing up some Christmas bunting I cut out months ago.
I had a go at just using a ribbon and folding it in half and sewing it
and it worked perfectly. I can now make miles and miles of it for Jo's wedding.

Working on the pro-types of my up-coming patterns.
A doll quilt from two fat quarters.

And a hot water bottle cover.

Snippets of time saved from the abyss of keeping a two year old awake
how can the days be sooooooo long?

3 comments:

  1. Gosh she's cute. I have a little friend here too who thinks the world is much too exciting at night to sleep (11.30pm!). Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I remember trying to keep my kids up. All the crazy things I would do. Love the Christmas bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh Deb, this is lovely. I'm staying in ChCh at the moment so it's lovely to bump into you! I couldn't find you on Twitter, but please do pop by and say hello!

    www.poppyloves/co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!