Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Abby....

I've known Abby since she was a teeny tiny dot in her mother's arms.
She was a little doll dressed in magnificent knitting!
Today we helped her celebrate her 21st birthday.
What a milestone!

I've never known Abby to say a nasty word,
or do anything horrible, she is such a sweet girl.

Abby is the kind of girl you want to have for a friend
always loyal and true.

It was awesome to be part of her celebrations.
There is so much whinging about the trials of bringing up young people today,
but seeing Abby, so beautiful and happy, 
gives you hope for the future!!



Happy happy birthday Abby,
it's a privilege to know you.

May God bless you richly in the years ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!