Thursday, January 26, 2012

Daddy went to the zoo with the kiddies...

I love this picture so much!
Annie has loved animals since she was a teeny tiny
and she really loves the te-raffe.

Look how happy she is! She can't believe her luck.

Orana park is a lovely zoo. The animals have large natural enclosures.
I love the zebras - is it a black horse with white stripes
or a white horse with black stripes?? lol

There is plenty of places to just sit and watch.
See Annie's hat? she hates the wind in her hair
and so wears a woolly hat even in the summer. "I hates the wind" she says!!

There's a farm area with animals you can pet.


And lions you stand behind a fence and watch being fed
and roaming and playing around.

These beautiful cats just playing about in the sun.

David and the kids had a great time
(I stayed behind and did laundry and worked on the house (see yesterdays post!)

Thanks so much to Kiwi Mummy Blogs and the kind folks who nominated us
for the family pass. They had a great day!

5 comments:

  1. So cute what Annie calls the giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the zoo is one of my favorite places to go...it is always a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the posting the photos especially the cheetahs. Love that the fastest land animal has it's own racing stripes on it's face :).
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE animals and these photos are just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photos and so glad you got the pass from KMB :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!