Monday, February 13, 2012

Photos the daddy took on the weekend...

David took Annie and Reuben to Ashley Gorge for the weekend
while I did the Course 4 block course for Playcentre.
I loved looking at the pictures that came back.

The dinosaur fortress!

Little boy feet in jandals.

Daddy obviously made pancakes for breakfast.
Spot the empty plates and the maple syrup.

The daddy walk, aka drive the four wheel drive up the river
and have morning tea.

The summer wouldn't be complete without a spot of backyard cricket.

Even the daddies have to have a go.
This picture makes me laugh.
The next day I was doing Annie's hair and put hairclips in.
Oh said the Daddy, I forgot about hairclips!
And here's the photographic proof he took!!

1 comment:

  1. awwwww such sweet pics - not sure the Daddy of our house would remember hair clips either

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!