Wednesday, March 28, 2012

And the winner is....

Ok I've been a bit slow lately, a bit more slow than usual. But recently I said I would give a wee parcel of goodies to someone here, and the winner of that was the lovely Kate from Foxs Lane!! Please send me your address Kate, and a parcel of loveliness is coming your way!!

And remember the yummy Hot Cross Buns we taste tested??
Well I have three winners for the $10 vouchers....

Sophie from Sophie Slim
Elizabeth B and Tiffany H (No blog)

Congratulations ladies, I'll get the vouchers to you asap.
Thanks so much Bakers Delight for letting us enjoy your goodies again!!

3 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness!!!! Really??
    That is so super fun.
    And I was just talking to Mum this afternoon about you and your instagram feed and how much we love it.
    Yay!!!!!!
    Thank you Miss Deb, I'm off to email you now. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!