Sunday, March 4, 2012

There's a new [thrifted] baby in our family....

She had manky hair and wild eyes, but
we brought her home and Annie gave her a nice warm soapy bath

And tenderly washed her hair.

Annie washed her clothes in some more soap water.

Look at the concentration!

Then the baby lay in the sun to dry.

With a nice warm hat (to cover the hair) knitted by Aunty Sharyn,
a thrifted knitted cardy and a soft warm blanket,
this is one happy baby...

and one very happy mummy!

I think they are going to practice co-sleeping and attachment parenting!

10 comments:

  1. This is just the sweetest thing. Thanks for sharing. Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha - I wonder if she'll still be a co-sleeping and attachment parent convert when she rolls onto a hard plastic hand at 3am! (or is that just me being cynical???!!!) You make me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet little mama she is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love really does wonders, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWW! Too cute, how adorable is this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!