Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Creative Space: the Easter Bunny Edition

For some reason which I've forgotten now,
I thought it would be a good idea to make a few bunnies for Easter.

I used a pattern from Dolls and Daydreams,
and they are excellent patterns, great value for money.
Clear, easy to follow instructions.

Ok I didn't follow them exactly,
but button eyes are so cute right?

This is mine, her name is Poppy. 
She's a bit shy so she is going to stay away from messy play.

Annie is so happy with them all, I've made some to give to some special ladies in our life
but she knows whose is whose, although she is loving them in the mean time.

 I also finally made the Panda that I meant to make for Christmas.
Her name is Betty apparently (to go with Beckett that scruffy Panda that goes EVERYWHERE)

Happy much??

Here she is organising the photoshoot!!!
The only thing I don't like about making toys is stuffing the limbs.
It's not fun, but actually it's worth it.


Now I have a bunch of foxes to make for the boys in our life.


16 comments:

  1. Oh Deb, thee are just gorgeous! In the first few pics they look pocket sized , but when you see the later pics they are actually quite sizable. Just lovely! Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're really cute! Your little one is darling too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how big they are ! - and yes the button eyes are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats alot of limbs to stuff!!
    They are gorgeous Deb, I really love the panda too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love their size!! I don't think my son is going to be getting anything awesome like that in his Easter basket xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Bunnies and darling panda
    I'm counting down the days now ::))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey deb, they're fantastic, the faces are just darling x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them Deb, You did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE! I will buy a fox off you once they are done? LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun! These are great. I do like the embroidery and the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them Deb..I thought they were small and cute, but they are huge and really cute..especially the panda!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're so cute. Annie Rose looks like she's having a great time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a big fan of Dolls and Daydreams . . . I made her Stag pattern for a friend who was having a baby and just loved how well the pattern was written. Very fun to put stuffed toys together I think (you're right about the limbs, but the finished product is always so fun and can be HUGGED which I love). :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love them!!! Those eyes are adorable and your little one looks very happy with her Panda ... and I can see why, she's super cute!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!