Friday, May 18, 2012

My Place and Yours... Moving Home Again...

It's time to pack up the boxes and take down the pictures,
vacuum behind the furniture. My Place and Yours is moving home again.
I don't know why, but we've had some busy busy weekends here
and I just haven't been organised enough.

The lovely Cherie over at Waste not Do Want
noticed and asked nicely if she could host.
I think Cherie will do a great job and is going to run the linky as well.

So pop on over to meet Cherie and see what she has in store for you.
I really like My Place and Yours, it's fun to peep into other folks homes isn't it.

It's also nice to visit other blogs and meet new people.
You never know, some of them might become friends.
It does happen doesn't it!

Thanks for playing My Place and Yours with me, 
I had fun and I'm a wee bit sad to see it go, but I know Cherie will do a great job.
Do come and see me again though
I'm still going to be here doing my thing!!

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou for all your work Deb! Can't wait to start again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting MPAY Deb. Life just gets in the way sometimes, doesn't it? x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!