I love doilies so much especially after I dyed them bright colours.
They dye up really well because they are usually made from 100% cotton
and natural fibres absorb the dye better.
Here's some of the things I like to do with them....
1. Sew them onto cushion covers. I've made loads of these and I like them all!
2. Sew them onto your kitchen apron - instant pizzaz.
3. Sew some onto a plain sweatshirt.
4. Sew one onto the front of a plain dress for a wee girl.
(I can't find my picture of this but it was so effective!)
5. Sew one onto the pretty side of your kitchen pot-holder.
6. Sew them together to make a table cloth.
7. Add sleeves to a t-shirt or singlet
8. Sew one onto a hottie cover.
9. Sew one onto your messenger bag.
10. Sew them onto a zippered pouch.
I've pinned a few more on my Pinterest page.
Bright dyed doilies available here.