Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dreaming of Spring...

We've all been sick in our house for several weeks now with terrible coughs etc. Today I feel less than energetic and decided that we wouldn't go to playcentre. Annie and I are blobbing by the fire and I thought I'd tidy up my neglected Pinterest boards. It's raining and cold outside but hopefully spring is just around the corner.
These pots have been pinned and re-pinned but I can't find the original source,
I hate it when that happens. I think a row of these would look cute on the dining table.
I imagine some mod-podge and some fabric and these would be easy peasy.

I made some scrabble letters into fridge magnets the other day. I can't remember where I saw the idea, but it was easy to do. I brought micro-magnets and glued them into the back of the letters (I have plastic ones which a hollow). I think we should make some spring ones!!
This bunting is sold, but I'm pretty sure I know where to find some vintage sheets, definitely need to make some of this for my new living areas.
Last but not least this beautiful Dottie Angel table runner,
I'm definitely making a nice new one of these for the table.

Now I feel all inspired, perhaps I should get off the sofa and get dressed.
I'll just drink this cup of tea first.... zzzzzzzz

5 comments:

  1. Spring sounds so good on a day like today- wet and cold. I also find pintrest a great source of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your pins.
    You should sew some bunting up, it's pretty addictive once you start.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love Dottie Angel - her stuff is so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of the Scrabble magnets! I would like to try that. I can send my kids messages like, clean your room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swoon I def want the table runner
    Your parcel arrived today OMG thank you thank you thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!