Friday, September 28, 2012

Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure, and I know there'll be no more tears in heaven

Today we heard that one of the Chrissy's extended group died last night in an accident.
He was an only child and truly beloved of his family.
When we went to our last church, I often used to see his mum
and it was clear he was the apple of her eye.

He was an inspiration to others, a youth leader
a boy full of promise and kindness.

Tonight many many hearts in this city are broken
and many tears being shed.

It's amazing how one lad lived a life so full in such a short time
that touches so many.

Judah you will be truly missed.
Thank you for inspiring your generation.

Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure 
 And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven

13 comments:

  1. Always hard to say goodbye to someone so young, and even harder to mend the many broken hearts they leave behind ..... Love, hugs and strength xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a big heart. Sorry to hear of your loss. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always so sad to lose a young member of the community and we are left with questions and angst. He sounds like he was a lovely fellow. Sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been crying off and on all day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb,

    Please know that our heart's go out to you and yours... I know first hand how this can a rock a community. Please know that we will be praying for the family and the community as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How terribly sad. :( Our trust must always be in the Lord. Such a terrible time for his family. May they find rest in Him.

    Much love
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sad. I'm so sorry and will add this family to my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Deb, your community has just been through too much, I'm so sorry, you're in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too sad, one life comes into your world, another leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As always your post moved me, I just love your writing, I hope you have a wonderful time in beautiful Kaikoura.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truly saddened by this beautiful tribute to what sounds like an outstanding young man. My thoughts and prayers are with you and all whose lives he touched.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is always hard to loss a friend. What a tragic accident that took a life too young. Many hugs to you all and to Chrissy and her friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!