Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The best of: Erupt Prints

I hope that you are enjoying these posts as much as me.
I'm really loving putting them together.
This company called Erupt prints does lovely lovely prints.
We have a few of them, like this one.

We have this one!
It's awesome isn't it. Plus it helps to remember the colours.

We don't have this one yet, but it's my favourite colour!!

We have this one!! haha did I mention how much I love them??

I love this. It's from a classic kiwi song by one of my favourite artists
for those of you who don't know I'll pop a link in at the bottom!!

Now here's the good part.
I talked to the good folks at Erupt prints and they are giving you free shipping till 1 December.
 So rush over to their website and have a look
and you can use the code FREESHIP at the checkout.

The website is here
Their facebook page is here


6 comments:

  1. I love the slice of heaven :) plus I think the name of the company is very apt at the moment considering eruptions seem to be on everyone's mind at the mo :) Keep the posts coming its great finding new nz sellers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. never heard of them before, but i love what they're doing, i'd be happy to pin everyone of those up on my wall x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh awesome... love them thanks for the introduction... going to check them out now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 'You are my sunshine' print, all about yellow at the moment!!

    I loved your 'first ever blog post', you have been blogging FOREVER! :P I bet you will have lots to teach others at the conference! We will have to get you up on that panel!!

    The common theme in first blog posts does tend to be a 'who, what, where, when' love seeing how much we all evolve from that snapshot in time!

    :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting a good HD TV has never beеn eaѕіеr.
    Dіscover the right moԁel fοr you and youг pocket ωіth our rеvieω аt http:
    //гeviewѕ.tοp-information.net/sаmsung-un40eh6000-гevіeω/
    My web page :: Singing Lessons & Vocal Exercise Download

    ReplyDelete
  6. You realize thus considerably when it comes to this matter, made me personally believe it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be involved until it is something to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. Always care for it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!