Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas...


  
Merry Christmas everyone! 
I do hope your day is special.

I trust there was at least one present to unwrap with something that made you smile.

I hope that someone said, I'm thinking of you.

I hope you find some materials to decorate your living room with.

I hope you have some friends to give gifts to.

I really hope you have someone special to share the day with.

I hope that your cares and worries fly away,
if just for the day.

I hope that Christmas has some significance to you.

I hope you find beauty somewhere in your day.

It's Christmas of course and we have so much expectation.

There's so much pressure for everything to be perfect.

But perfection is really over-rated.
just enjoying the moment you are in is the gift you can give to yourself
and those around you.

I do really hope you can enjoy the day.
Love and hugs
deb xxxxx

PS Did you like this decorated house?? it belongs to our friends Max and Linda. They are fairly recent immigrants from the UK and have totally embraced the summer Christmas. I love what they did, especially from the driftwood!

6 comments:

  1. Love the xmas tree! They sure have embraced a kiwi Christmas... and here i still have the 'British' ones! Love your creativity too. Love to you all, Hope xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Deb.
    Love the driftwood tree - I'd try it here in Seattle but most of the driftwood here is whole trees! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a gorgeous summer decorated house! Merry Christmas to you and your family x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the driftwood xmas tree - what a wonderful idea :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!