Sunday, December 9, 2012

Today at my house....

We are getting ready to go to Melbourne today for my brother's wedding.
Anxiety levels are peaking!! The smallest is worried we will leave her behind, as if!

After six hours paperwork yesterday, finally I can shut the lid of my desk.
This is success! Hopefully I've paid everyone I should have, 
written all the correct safety plans in the correct format and everyone should be happy.

I have one pair of dress black pants waiting to take up today,
and approximately one million errants to run.

The sky is blue and the garden looks amazing,
maybe summer is here to stay!

All the flowers I planted are starting to flower
and last night we ate a salad from our garden. Maybe my green fingers are coming back.

It's Christmas. Our no-surprises Christmas means it's not about the presents this year,
but just about being together. I like it this way.

I have a few posts planned for this week while I am away,
but be prepared for 1000 photos of Melbourne when I come back.

Have a great week folks xxxx

12 comments:

  1. Have fun and have a very merry Christmas.
    hugs - Miche'le

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks lovely! Those flowers in that tin pail - gorgeousness! Have fun in Melbourne, can't wait to see pics when you get back - that place is definitely on my list of destinations I'd like to visit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Melbourne is kind to you all. Best wishes on the wedding. I will be interested to see what you like about our fair city, it often takes fresh eyes to reveal the beauty we can all take for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fabulous time in Melbourne Deb. I love the feeling of getting on the plane after all the hard work and preparation is done, the relief! Hopefully you'll find some time to relax on your trip.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time with your family in Melbourne, hope the weather is kind! Can't wait to see all the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really delighted to read this blog posts which carries
    lots of valuable information, thanks for providing these statistics.
    Also visit my blog post ; make money online now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared
    this site with us so I came to give it a look.
    I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to
    my followers! Excellent blog and superb design.
    Also visit my web-site ... to earn extra money

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!