Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bloggers connecting...


I'm a bit late to the game here, I've had an Evil flu bug.
Indeed I felt so poorly at one point that I told David if I died, Chrissy had to finish all my projects.
Hahahaha yeah, wasn't feeling that rational at the time.

Anyway back to the point,
there's going to be an Event in Christchurch for bloggers.
It's very exciting, it's not a huge big rah rah event,
but it's about bloggers spending time together,
encouraging each other, meeting each other in real life
and learning from each other.


It's very exciting and the team of volunteers who are putting it together
have an awesome time planned.

There's going to be goodie bags too and who doesn't like a goodie bag.
I think I'm going to be, you know helping answer questions {blush}
oh and teaching how to make bunting, that too.


So if you are interested click on the link below and find all the information about it.... 
Bloggers Connecting

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I soooo wish I was coming down! Hope you guys have heaps of fun, perhaps I'll make it next year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats flu sounds bad, but the meet sounds great, shall I book my ticket? LOL
    My parents are in the north island!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nasty flu. I am glad you are feeling better.

    I think it would be great if we could get bloggers to unite here but we are Canadian and we are best known for our apathy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, nasty Evil flu bug.
    I am excited for the Meet-Up - I have my tickets all booked! It will be nice to meet you Deb :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!