Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter!

This morning we had an inaugural easter egg hunt in the local park.

My friend Kate and I took a bunch of eggs and hid them here and there
and then the daddies brought the kiddies down to hunt for them.

It seems kinda funny to have the symbol of new beginnings
amongst the fallen leaves of the end of the season,
but I guess that's just how it is for us!

David and I are now well into parenting our second batch of children,
the traditions and things we did with the older two
are all being reassessed and new traditions are beginning.

We want these two to enjoy life with us as much as the first two did,
we don't want them to have the dregs of our time and energy!

Of course second time round you realise that it's the simplest things
carried out with joy that make the most difference and create the best memories.

It really is the little moments of joy captured that seem to last the longest.

It went well as you can see.

We will do it again next year! A new tradition for the new stage of life we are in now,
just the four of us, as the older two go off on their own adventures without us!

Happy Easter everyone!

7 comments:

  1. I miss that time with my kids! How wonderful that you get to start all over again.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

  3. •*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
    ::: (\_(\ ...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...::::::::::::::
    *: (=' :') :: Happy Easter! :::::::::::::::::::::
    •.. (,('')('')¤...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...:::::::::::
    ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Many thanks, However I am encountering issues with your RSS.
    I don't know why I am unable to join it. Is there anyone else having similar RSS problems? Anyone that knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanx!!

    Also visit my site: オークリー サングラス

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even know how I finished up right here, however I believed this put up was good. I do not recognize who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger should you aren't
    already. Cheers!

    Also visit my blog - silk scarf

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!