Monday, March 25, 2013

Hurray! it's Hot Cross Bun time....

I've been blogging for eight years,
just because I love it. I love writing and I love taking pictures.
I don't do a lot of product reviews, but one company I love working with is Bakers Delight.

I was sent two packets of hot cross buns, one spicy and one chocolate
and we joined with our neighbours and enjoyed them for afternoon tea.

I'm ruined for buying supermarket buns now,
these buns truly are the best. Honestly they might be more expensive that the supermarket
but they are just so superior that I would choose them every time.

With a nice hot cup of tea and some late afternoon sunshine
it's perfection on a plate.

They did not last long and that's for sure.
The kids (and their parents) inhaled them quick smart.

Thanks so much Baker's Delight. I'll have to call in and buy some more.

9 comments:

  1. I love the chocolate chip ones!! so yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued--spicy hot cross buns? The only kind I've seen here in Ireland are plain and (this might sound heretical to hot cross bun lovers) taste just like a bread roll to me. Spicy or chocolate sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new blog design! And your intro too!
    I have never had hot cross buns! They sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray, indeed! I forgot until just now. Love HCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm. I love hot cross buns, esp. the chocolate. Bakers Delight make some nice stuff. I have fun blogging for them too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One other issue is that if you are in a predicament where you will
    not have a co-signer then you may actually want to try
    to wear out all of your school funding options.
    You can get many awards and other grants that will give you finances to aid
    with education expenses. Thank you for the post.

    My web blog :: mahrouna.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I truly liked studying it. This article provided by you is very
    constructive for good planning.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage ... datings sites

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another thing I have really noticed is for many people, poor credit is
    the result of circumstances further than their control. By way of example they may be really saddled with
    illness and because of this they have substantial bills going to collections.
    It could be due to a occupation loss or maybe
    the inability to do the job. Sometimes separation and divorce can really send the finances in the
    wrong direction. Thanks sharing your notions on this website.


    Take a look at my webpage hiphopmula.me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!