Wednesday, April 10, 2013

On just being myself.... [bloggers connect]

With the fast approaching  Bloggers Conference this weekend,
there's lots of chat around about how everyone feels.
It's a big deal to step from behind the keyboard
and front up and meet the other bloggers in real life.

We don't have anything to be worried about,
as Leonie said on twitter today, she is "yet to meet a blogger she doesn't like"
We just need to be ourselves.
I can still wear the same clothes I usually do.

Talk about my kids to anyone who wants to listen.

Discuss the merits of various craft materials and their accessibility.

Talk about quilting, making quilts and what I do with my quilts.
It's true that lots of folks who blog are more comfortable writing than talking,
but I know the the team has put a lot of effort into making this a weekend
that includes everybody and so we are all going to have a great time.


6 comments:

  1. You know it. :0) I discover you are the go to girl for the media!! See you tomorrow my lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet you Deb! I think you are an amazing blogger, mum, crafty girl and style guru plus have such a massive heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with PJ, can't WAIT to meet you!! Hope you're hugger, coz I'm first in line for one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :) Can't wait to meet you in person Deb.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meeting blog friends is so strange..you know so much about them, they're like old friends.
    Being genuine is the most important trait to me...one day Deb, one day...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!