It's been one of those weeks hasn't it.
There seems to have been more misery and mayhem around than anyone can bear.
Sometimes we need find our footing in all the stuff that happens.
Here's how I'm doing it at our place....
1. At the end of the day, light some candles
have a bit of an extra tidy up and make sure there is something nice for dinner.
2. Make sure you celebrate and notice the good things.
Today Annie became an Otter at swimming - Go Annie!
3. Make sure your home is not cluttered with unnecessary stuff.
Today I sorted boxes and boxes and boxes of stuff to give away and donate.
It's such a good feeling to get rid of stuff that is holding you down
and bless someone else with it in the mean time.
4. Rearrange things a little, swap things around
maybe pick a few leaves or flowers if you have them to put in a vase.
5. Make sure the sofa is clear and you have a comfy space to sit at the end of the day
to spend some time hanging out with your family.
6. Help someone else out or work on a project with a friend.
It might be the last thing you feel like doing but actually it really does help.
Simple little things to do, but they do help.
I hope they help you too.