Today I finished my hot water bottle cover for the Hottie Challenge.
I wanted it to be recognizably made by me.
So I used all my precious pieces from the inch by inch swap,
little pieces of treasured fabric from all over the place.
I stitched them all together and cut out the hottie shape.
This lovely vintage doilly is going on the front.
It's a bit wobbly and a bit wonky on purpose,
because this hottie is meant to be filled with a hot water bottle
and popped into someone's bed to warm it up
and thaw out their feet after a cold day at work.
I hope who ever buys it really likes it,
with it's eclectic mix of fabrics from other people's stories.
By the way I've listed the pair of cowboy pillowcases that I made
for the tutorial the other day in my fledgling Felt shop.