Saturday, June 22, 2013

Funky Baby Quilt - St Louis 16 Patch



I took this quilt down to the local park to photograph it,
the rain has finally stopped but it is hard to get good light for pictures!

This is the third St Louis 16 Patch quilt I've made
and I'm sure it won't be the last. It's a lovely way to play with fabric combinations!

Shenleigh quilted it with a new pattern called sprockets, 
which I love, it looks a bit like a fern frond too.

It's probably not quite this bright in real life,
but it is a nice cheerful quilt.

The backing is also awesome, infact it's pretty enough by itself.

See! Isn't it cute?

It's 41" square (103cm), just the right size for a baby to lie on,
or snuggle up on the sofa under or be tucked up in a cot.

It's for sale here in my Felt shop.

2 comments:

  1. It really is super bright and beautiful
    Hope it finds a new owner soon xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!