Sunday, August 11, 2013

One mark down...


If you follow me on twitter, you would have heard a great deal of complaining last week
about an essay I made incredibly hard work over writing.
To be fair, I did not have clear undisturbed writing time (two four year olds anyone?)
but still I made awful hard work of it.


But finally around Saturday lunchtime I finished the thing and breathed a sigh of relief.
And immediately began studying for my Treaty exam on Wedneday,
thinking I'll start my Coms essay on Monday.


This morning I rocked up to the library after Tutorials and switched on my computer
and realised I had missed a 300 word assignment due last Friday night.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
I was not happy.


I faffed about for a bit and then shot off to the comms lecture 
and after this I asked the Lecturer for an extension.
I loose a mark, but I can still submit it.


I quickly re-arranged my schedule and whipped home
and I've just submitted it with 8 minutes to spare before I pick up Annie. Whew.


Studying full time plus kids is a real challenge. 
I guess dropping one mark is not the end of the world is it.



Lesson learned: check the schedule every single week.

7 comments:

  1. Far out Debs, I have no idea how you do it. I would be dropping a whole lot more points than that

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yuck! that is a horrible thing to discover!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing amazingly so far!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no that would have felt horrible to find out!
    No one mark is not going to matter...your still going to do well.....
    I have so much great admiration for you :)) You're inspiring so many xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you do it, honest!?!
    Hats off to YOU for studying Deb.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heart stopping panic! We've all done something similar though. Praying life evens out for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!