Sunday, September 8, 2013

It's time for the Ninja Bake 2013....



This year, after one of the worst weeks in my life,
my dear friend Cat organised a bunch of ladies conspired together to send me crochet bunting
and my favourite white chocolate.

It was amazing, it was spontaneous,
and still when I see the bunting, I feel warm in my heart 
and remember that I am truly loved.


There was something really special about little parcels arriving in my mailbox
it warmed my heart and kept me going through a very hard time
when my heart had been broken in little pieces,
the chocolate and bunting helped stick it back together.


It made me want to be part of helping others even more,
now that I know what it feels like, to be loved like that,
I realise I want to bless others too.
In a time when I have never been more busy, I've signed up for 


Once or twice a year the amazing Sophie from the Sisterhood organizes
a Ninja Bake. An opportunity for everybody to be involved
and bake some cake and biscuits and secretly deliver them to someone.

I'm just signed up to bake one thing,
look even if it's a packet cake covered in icing and lollies,
it's really the thought that counts!!

Sign up here and make someones day!!

5 comments:

  1. You've hit the nail on the head here Deb! Love it! And... don't tell anyone... but last year I gifted packet biscuits!!! LOL. I was so busy on the weekend doing all the admin from my computer I didn't get time to back, so I did a packet drop, HAHAHA. Gosh. That feels so good to admit ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome deb. If everyone does a bit it all adds up aye? Sometimes we feel overwhelmed thinking we should offer to do more... and then stall cos it's too much. One thing. Brilliant. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome deb. If everyone does a bit it all adds up aye? Sometimes we feel overwhelmed thinking we should offer to do more... and then stall cos it's too much. One thing. Brilliant. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's right girl - btw lollies can make anything special!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Deb. I am glad you have so much love around you. It makes those terrible days a little easier.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!