Thursday, September 12, 2013

This week I...


Turned 45. Yes that old.
Worked hard on my essay and my lecturer likes it.
Knitted 5 rows on the dressing gown I'm making for Annie.


Received the nicest flowers in little glass bottles.
Cooked a couple of delicious dinners and some pretty average ones.
Wore make-up twice.


Took about 15 books back to the library before I got fines.
Tidied the table 75 times.
Washed every piece of our bedding after a kid spew incident.


Bound a quilt that my friend quilted with sugar skulls. Looks amazing.
Packed and sorted things we want to take when we shift out.
Took macaroni cheese to my mother in law for her lunch.


Do you like these pictures? I have brought some for the kids rooms when they get painted.
They are absolutely beautiful on lovely paper and look amazing framed.
Pop over here and have a look.
Perfect for Christmas presents which of course we will all be thinking about soon!!

13 comments:

  1. Oh I love your posts. Made me laugh. Life certainly changes when it is an achievement to wear makeup. I have been trying to present myself a bit better and have managed make up three days!! woo hoo. The best bit is that your lecturer liked your assignments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday. I'm still older than you!
    I love the prints and am contemplating getting a felt login just so I can contact the seller to see how much shipping to either Oz or the US would be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I turned 45 in May so there's at least one blogger out there older than you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not far behind you - I hit 45 next year.

    Those prints are gorgeous, especially the kereru. I may just have to splurge...

    ReplyDelete

  5. .•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    ╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
    ║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    ║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ BIRTHDAY ★
    ╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ¥☆★☆★☆¥ ★☆

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing that link for that cool shop! I love the Tui one, although I think I'd happily have any of them on my wall. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a good full week debs. Lots of giving in there which is so you. Hope your weekend is good x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday :) love the prints ...
    Good luck with packing and moving. Was stressful but worth it for us
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello fellow Virgoan! and a happy belated birthday to you aswell :) Love the prints....especially the kereru!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day xx Love TinyKiwi - have made one or purchases from her recently too. Hope you have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh a sugar skull quilt!! Do you have photos?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!