Thursday, January 23, 2014

Snapdragon Jane {People who Inspire me}


The Internet is a big big place full of interesting people 
doing interesting things.

A few years ago I came across Snapdragon Jane's blog
and I've been reading her posts and enjoying her photos since then.


I read about how her business grew beyond her expectations
(that's her in the red cardy)
and how she grew her team and her systems to meet the demand.


I am in awe of the fact that she still sews every single piece herself
and her mad embroidery skills. 
In a world where so much creativity is contracted out to someone else,
Jane has kept her head and produces amazing amounts of
high quality product.


She also grows flowers in her garden
and does amazing bouquets for weddings and the like.


This summer I planted a dahlia in my garden, I call it my Snapdragon Jane Dahlia,
 and every time I walk past it flowering,
I remember what Jane has achieved and I am reminded to follow my dreams
anything is possible
one step at a time. It takes planning and dedication. 

2 comments:

  1. Ahh yes Snapdragons garden, thanks for reminding me, I shall go and pay a visit. I have some dahlias on order this year, cannot wait to see them bloom, but thats a long way off. Happy Weekend Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for the heads up! Hope you are good xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!