Sunday, May 25, 2014

Chatter

As you all know I'm studying media and sociology at Canterbury University,
over the summer I wrote a plan for small businesses to find their best fit
using social media as part of my summer internship.



Well after I had written it and handed it it (and got an A thank you)
I realised that it would be a great basis for a workshop,
so I talked to my good friend Alex


and he talked to his good friend Alison....


and together we have decided to run some workshops for people who want to
find out how social media could fit for their business.



You can find our website here and our Facebook page here,
and (what's more) you can sign up for our free workshop on our website page.
We are calling ourselves Chatter, 
because that is what social media does well.


4 comments:

Miriam said...

Hooray! This is a perfect fit for you xxx

Leeanne said...

Sounds wonderful. I wish there was one in the north. Good luck.

Fi from Four Paws and Whiskers said...

How lovely - I have met Alison and you will have a great time :) A very good idea too.

growMama said...

Fantastic idea Debs. I work as a social media manager and often will help folks with their social media. Finding something that works for them and their work. Breaks my heart when I see important organisations and projects languish because they are missing the social media pieces, their voice needs to be heard. Go you!