Monday, May 12, 2014

Things I'm loving....



I may have mentioned here,
but it turns out that four papers at Uni is beyond crazy.
I feel like all I do is study (ask my nearest and dearest and they will agree).

I am loving this single bed I brought and put in Reuben's room as a day bed.
He loves it and it transformed the space for him.


I'm really loving the beautiful headband made by the talented Kristen,
it's so lovely and Annie-the-fussy child loves to wear it. Win.


I'm loving cups of hot tea in the morning while David goes for a run.


I'm loving yellow roses from my kiddies and a pink teapot from a friend.


I'm loving a sweet child snuggling in bed with me while I write.


I'm loving sneaking in some sewing time in the mornings.

8 comments:

Miriam said...

Miss you xx it will be all worth it when you finish those papers off. So proud of how hard you are working - your time to do this has finally come :o) x

Leeanne said...

You sure have much to be loving!

Cat said...

I'm loving hearing your voice and words last night
I'm loving that you are coming to stay
I'm loving friendships

And oh I hear you re studying - and I'm doing a mere one paper but WWWAAAAAAAA

A little bit country said...

I think it is amazing when women juggle working busy lives with running households and bringing up children. And I think daybeds are under-rated. They change the whole look of a space and are great to chill on and display ever expanding cushion "collections" xo

Jodi said...

Awww, what a sweet post, Deb. I'm loving your quilts I see in the pics, every last one!

Rachelle said...

Hang in there, it'll be worth it once they're done and that's 4 struck off the list to do!

Leonie said...

Feeling stressed just reading about it! Good luck, hang in there! Yay for stuff to love in between xx

Alex said...

Love all your colours again everywhere....they are your emotion, pulling gorgeousness to yourself
Alexa from Sydney, Australia
http://www.Alexa-asimplelife.com