Monday, June 2, 2014

In which I get published, and you can read it {Tend Magazine}


I'm so so excited to tell you that the second edition of this beautiful magazine
edited by my friend Debbie, is out now.

And I've got a project in it!! yes I do.
Just a simple picnic rug, easy to put together,
but exciting for me to contribute.


This is it here, it's a lovely rainbow quilt that lives with Leonie now!
I just love picnic rugs they are the backdrop to summer I think.



Tend magazine is an absolutely beautiful digital production,
with really thought provoking articles about things that we all should think about,
lots and lots of good reading.


But it also has food, crafts, gardening... really a whole range of things,
I love it (and not just because I managed to squeak into it).
Lots of the contributors are folks that you may have visited their blogs
and it's really nice to see them here as well.


I really think it will appeal to quite a wide range of people,
you can click here to purchase it.


I missed the deadline for the next issue,
but I'm looking forward to making something fun for the one after that.

I'm actually going to download mine into a memory stick
and take it in to be printed and bound so I can pore over it at my leisure!

I do hope you try it, I'm confident you will like it too.
Spread the word, this one is a goodie!!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations!
That's exciting - I'll wander over to check out the magazine now.

Miriam said...

Congratulations beautiful lady xxxxx

meg said...

Oh it looks lovely! Well done.

Leeanne said...

Congratulations! It looks lovely.

Debbie Qalballah TEND editor said...

You're a very talented lady. Thank you so much for your contribution. Did I send you the new deadline and themes list? If not, email me to remind me if you're interested!

Roz said...

Exciting to see this - you bring cheer to so many of us! And excellent to see more positive publications becoming available to us - there is so much goodness in life to enjoy

Leonie said...

ooooh exciting and congrats! It looks lovely!

ktquilts said...

Congratulations!!! Wonder if I can get it here in the U.S.?

Hootnz said...

Congratulations!! Thats awesome :) And thankyou for sharing a mag I would love to read :))