Sunday, October 9, 2016

Finding balance



I find it ridiculously difficult to drag myself out of bed on Mondays,
this morning I slept through four alarms before
I dragged myself awake. 

Ugh. There is just not enough caffeine is there.



But actually I'm working on finding some kind of balance so that 
Monday feeling fades a bit.
It is not that satisfying to just limp from weekend to weekend,
I have to have some other creative goals as well.


I'm loving my job at the moment, 
it's great to be working in a team of people 
who are all working together in a creative way.


And I am really enjoying my #whatremains project.
Every spare moment I'm making something
or working on something. It's great.


Actually feels like I'm finally getting some kind of balance.
Now if I could just add some exercise to the mix....

I'd be sorted!


3 comments:

  1. I find the best way to exercise is an early morning walk and if you meet a friend to walk together it makes you do it. A friend walks from her house - in any direction- for half and hour, then turns round and retraces her steps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be tricky find that perfect balance in life, I think we are constantly 'tweeking' it all the time. Loving your hexie quilt. I have just started one with a black background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, I am able to find balance a lot easier now that my kids are older and leaving the nest. It is really hard being a single parent. Until you do it you have no idea just how hard! Be good to yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!