Thursday, August 31, 2017

There was a f*** load of shouting and then I got this nice photo.


Last weekend we went to my nieces wedding. We almost did not make it because when the Resident Teen tried on his suit, he had grown taller and it didn't fit. We discovered this at the very last minute and then when we made an emergency trip to the Warehouse to buy something, the Resident accidentally picked up the wrong pair of jeans and brought home the ones that didn't fit.

I can't even begin to explain how many tears, how much shouting and how many swear words were spoken before we got to the wedding. It was VERY STRESSFUL indeed and almost an unmitigated disaster.

But once we got there, the wedding was beautiful and the rest of the day was just lovely. Also I have this awesome picture of my four kids looking stunning all at the same time. 

Let's just keep it all real, shall we?? 
Happy weekend folks. 

3 comments:

  1. I love this post. It sums up my life! Looks pretty in the picture but there was craziness going on behind the scenes. In everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where does time go ? theyre all so grown up now

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK to say Funny?!......families the drama! But look at that cool photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!