My first shirring elastic project. I don't think I've got it quite right, I feel like the elastic is not very stretchy, I'll have to goggle a good tutorial, I'm sure I've seen some somewhere. Annie is so pleased with her new clothes.
I've made 9 pairs of pants so far. Four for Archie and Max and five for Annie-Rose. I designed them myself and I'm so pleased with them, they fit great.
Here she is modelling one of the t shirts that Chrissy screen-printed for her. So cute! By the way we still have some of these for sale if anyone is interested.
This japanese print has made a really cute dress and also I made the pants from some thifted nylonie stuff. They are quite wide-leg, but I do like them.